Aweber Review: The Best Email Marketing Tool
There are various in-famous solutions for the process of designing and sending HTML e-letters and HTML e-newsletters. We will help you in getting more proper and detailed information about this application. You can get a better insight at aweber review. Through this article, you can get an accurate picture of whether Aweber is the perfect email marketing tool for your respective business.
What do you mean by Aweber?
Aweber is an email marketing application that allows users to create a mailing list. The users can capture and store their data in it. You can also design newsletters and send them to your subscribers.
With the help of autoresponders, you can activate your email marketing. It also allows the users to view and analyze the statistical reports. Aweber was founded in the year 1998. At present, more than 1,00,000 people and businesses use email marketing for their business. It is a well-established company with a solid base.
Some of the primary and most essential features of this application are:
- Users can import and host a mailing list as per their preference
- Offer a wide range of templates for users
- Has autoresponders
- marketing automation functionality
- Provides responsive email designs
- Access to your reports
- have split-testing
- includes a list of segmentation options
- Presence of landing page builder
- Avail phone, email, and live chat support from the team
- Offers integrations with the help of third-party apps
Advantages of Aweber
*Free plan is available.
*It is straightforward to use.
*It has a wide range of templates, even more than its key competitors.
*The email templates have a quick response.
*It helps you choose whether you can let people subscribe to your list with a single or double option available.
Disadvantages of this application:
- The users are generally charged to various host unsubscribed contacts on their respective accounts.
- The users can never include or exclude the other segments during the process they send an e-letter.
- You can get various cheaper options too other than this.
Pricing of Aweber:
There are two versions of Aweber. They are:
The pricing for the pro plan is:
- For hosting and emailing a list that contains up to 500 subscribers, the price is $19 per month
- For 501 to 2,500 subscribers, the price is $29 per month
- For 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers, the price is $49 per month
- For 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers, the price is $69 per month
- For 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers, the price is $149 per month.
If the user has more than 25000 subscribers, he/ she can call Aweber and request the quotation. You can also refer to the Aweber affiliate review or Aweber review get the app for your reference.
For a free plan, you can use Aweber for free if your list of subscribers is less than 500. Once your list increases from 500, you have to subscribe to a paid plan.
Aweber also provides discount offers. You can avail of a 14% discount if you pay quarterly. And 14.9 % discount if you pay annually. Aweber also offers some discounts for students and non-profit organizations. Aweber, email marketing review can be referred to provide a better picture of it.
Aweber’s pricing as compared to its competitors:
- Aweber is cheaper than Campaign Monitor and iContact.
- Aweber pricing is the same as Mailchimp.
- Aweber pricing is expensive than getting a response and mad Mimi.
Several alternatives are available :
If you have enough money, then you can look at Campaign Monitor, which is worth it. It has good features mainly in the templates and automation department but is expensive compared to other parts.
If you are looking for some cheap product, then Mad Mimi is worth choosing, but it has more basic solutions than Aweber.
You can also look at Hubspot — a CRM product, it has good email marketing features.
How can you import data into Aweber?
You can import data into Aweber in the following formats:
Aweber’s customer support is the best feature of this product. It has phone support, email support, and live chat support available, making this product favorable with some competitors like Getresponse, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, and Mad Mimi.
This company has won many Stevie Awards for having the best customer service over the past few years. You will also receive the best quality product and support when you contact them. If you want to novice to email marketing, then it has good quality support in the argument.
The only requirement available with this that it supports English only. You can contact Aweber’s phone support team from 8 am-8 pm ET Monday to Friday, and also, their email and live chat support is available 24/7.